Essentials

I've been trying to go through a post-exams and post-high school purge of all my unnecessary trinkets and silly childhood possessions,  especially clothing that doesn't suit the kind of person that I'm wanting to become in the future. I'm trying to take a page out of the amazing Ivania Carpio's book, and try to minimise my closet to high quality items that will last for a long time, and will still be relevant in fashion, in years to come. 










COS glass bead necklace, Witchery silk tank, Witchery slit skirt, Zara leather sandals


I'm currently obsessed with this slit skirt that I bought last week from Witchery. Although it feels amazing on the skin - like silk, its actually polyester which makes washing and wearing so much easier. I can see myself wearing this skirt in seasons to come, as it is so versatile, simple and elegant. I just have to make sure I don't re-enact Angelina Jolie's Academy Awards leg-jutting-way-too-far-out-of-skirt mishap.

This COS glass necklace is another love of mine, since it reminds of me of my trip to Europe at the start of the year. I seriously regret not purchasing anything else from COS, as since I've come back, I can't stop looking at the website. Their products are just the type of style I want to be wearing.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some DIY posts up soon and maybe a post on things I've already made in the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment